With PayWow, employers have the option to pay their employees and contractors by check or direct deposit. Employees also have the ability to select their preferred payment method with the myPayWow app.
There are many benefits to using direct deposit in your payroll. Direct deposit makes your payroll process more convenient and can help save employers valuable time. Direct deposit is also more secure than paper checks and ensures your employee’s account information is safeguarded.
If you want to set up direct deposit on PayWow for an employee/contractor, here is how to do so:
From the dashboard, navigate to the Directory tab
2. From there, select the employee tab
3. All of your employees will be listed here. Scroll to the employee for you you wish to add/edit a new payment option and select their profile.
4. Your employee’s profile will show all of their job details and payroll setting information. To change/add a payment method, navigate to the payment method section and select “Change.”
5. To begin setting up direct deposit, you will need to add your employee’s bank account details. This will include:
Name on Bank Account
Upload a voided check
After you’ve provided this information, select “Save.”
6. The new payment method will be added to your employee’s payroll settings.
Here’s a video showing the steps to set up direct deposit:
As a complete payroll solution, PayWow is here to help you run your payroll effectively and efficiently. Using direct deposit in your payroll can save you and your employees valuable time. Setting up direct deposit with PayWow is quick and simple. Take advantage of direct deposit and make your payroll process even easier with PayWow!