Starting a business and handling payroll can be quite the challenge, but it doesn’t have to be! Like most new business owners, you may try to do everything on your own to cut down on expenses. Of course, you could handle payroll needs by yourself, but do you really have enough time to devote hours towards calculating employee time worked, paid time off, payroll tax, and more? Alleviate this burden and get back to what matters most by learning how to easily handle your small business online payroll with a trusted payroll service company.
How To Easily Handle Your Small Business Online Payroll
Processing your own payroll without the help of a payroll service company can be time-consuming, frustrating, and worrisome. There are several payroll mistakes that can be made, and pretty expensive fines that will accompany them. Here is what you will be responsible for without the assistance of a payroll service company that support small business:
- Distribute Form W-4 to all employees
- Register or find your Employer Identification Number(s)
- Determine and set up a schedule for payroll
- Calculate/Withhold necessary income taxes (federal and state taxes)
- Keep track of tax deadlines
- Pay your payroll tax
- File required tax forms and provide employees with Form W-2
Whew, that was a bit more than you bargained for, right?! In light of it being National Payroll Week 2018, we want to inform you of the easiest way to handle payroll for a small company– PayWow! [Shameless plug – ?]
The Tools You Need To Support Small Business Payroll
We understand that as a small business owner you are responsible for every aspect of your business. The last thing you want to do is mess up payroll and inadequately compensate your staff for their time worked. PayWow’s affordable full-service payroll and compliance solution allows you to unlock your business’ potential by saving you time and money. Here’s a preview of how PayWow assists small business owners and their payroll needs.
Payroll Designed for Small Businesses in Mind
- Simplified payroll setup.
- Easily add employees & new hires.
- Manage & track employee working hours online.
- Simplified New Hire Reporting
- Automated Federal/State Withholding & FICA Deposits
- Automatic Quarterly FUTA/SUTA Tax Deposits
- Autogenerated Quarterly Federal/State Filings
- Annual Year-End Filing
Time & Attendance
- Add & Assign PTO Policies
- Invite Employees to have Convenient Time Clock Access
- Online Employee Time-Off Requests
- Automatic Data Integration
Employee Payroll Portal
- Quickly set up the MyPayWow: Employee Portal
- Let the employee enter their information for payroll
- Easily access payroll information
- Cloud-Based time and attendance
Get Back To What Matters Most
When it is all said and done, growing your business is your main focus. Make life more simple by outsourcing your payroll needs to a trusted payroll service company like PayWow. We invite you to create a free PayWow account to easily handle your small business online payroll with a helping hand.