1:14 pm. River Forecast Center. Country: New Jersey, USA, City: Edison. Fetch the Edison, New Jersey current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. Snow and ice is coming... We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Edison 5 day forecast with weather outlook providing day and night summary including precipitation, high and low temperatures presented in Fahrenheit and Celsius, sky conditions, rain chance, sunrise, sunset, wind … WNW winds at 15 to 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph. Today's National Outlook. Low 24F. High 36F. ... with a high near 41. Edison weather forecast updated daily. EDISON, NJ – Severe weather is expected to hit Edison-Metuchen on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, packing 30- to 60-mph winds that could cause power outages. Latest Weather News. High: 41 °F. Breaks in the overcast later. Low around 30F. Variable clouds with snow showers. EDISON, NEW JERSEY (NJ) 08817 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Edison, New Jersey to help plan your day. Air Quality. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Low 36F. MLK Jr Day Climate History for Evansville, IN *Climate Data has been recorded at Evansville Regional Airport since January of 1897. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Climate information with charts. Mostly sunny skies. Tonight. Cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow in the morning. 5 day 10 day Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Breezy. The forecast is beautiful. High: 42 °F. Partly cloudy. Edison 14 Day Extended Forecast. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Partly to mostly cloudy. Snow showers this evening. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Edison Township, NJ. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 30%. High 46F. Edison - NJ Weather Forecast. High 41F. Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. Weather.gov > Middle Atlantic RFC > New Jersey 30 Day Precipitation Departures . © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Saturday Night. Chance of rain 30%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Chance of snow 50%. [2369423] Chance of rain 40%. Low near 25F. Chance of precip 60%. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Partly to mostly cloudy. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 24F. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Tonight. Mostly clear skies. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Winds light and variable. Low 33F. Becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Daily / hourly weather reports as of Wednesday. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Edison, NJ with average/record and high/low temperatures, ... 10 Day. January 21, 2021: Edison-Metuchen weather forecast for now and the week ahead — Clear for the hour. Tonight 17 Nov Middlesex. See predominant allergens and allergy forecast discussion to better prepare for next day. Low: 29 °F. Wednesday 6th January 2021 08:08 PM. Winds light and variable. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. See the links below the 12-day Edison weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. A few snow showers developing later during the night. High 38F. Low around 35F. Edison NJ 5 Day Weather Forecast from LocalConditions.com. Cloudy with showers. Next winter storm to bring accumulating snow to NYC, Philly, Unfrozen Great Lakes may lead to unusual weather trends. Mostly cloudy with some showers in the afternoon. Fight winter blues with these seasonal affective disorder la... AccuWeather School: Create a mini lightning bolt at home. Edison, NJ - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. 2 weekly weather for Edison. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 27F. Chance of precip 50%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Edison area. Winds light and variable. Africa Asia Aus ... Edison; Edison 15 Day Weather Forecast. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Edison is 27 m above sea level and located at 40.52° N 74.41° W . Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Edison, NJ 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel ... Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Edison, NJ with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com. Snowfall records began in January of 1948. The National Weather Service has now issued a hazardous weather outlook, saying heavy rain and strong 60-mph winds could cause problems on local roads and highways and power outages. Use escape to clear. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Extended Forecast for Edison NJ Today. EDISON, NJ 08817 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Cold & Flu. ... with a high near 33. Occasional snow showers. Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High around 35F. High 39F. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches. More sunlight equals less COVID transmission, new study sugg... Clearing snow from NFL stadiums requires many hands. Try searching for a city, zip code or point of interest. Winds light and variable. Weather Atlas: Edison, NJ - Detailed weather forecast, long range monthly outlook and climate information. See long range weather forecasts for the next 60 days for the Atlantic Corridor Region. Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. In 1983, legislation was signed creating a federal holiday marking the birthday of Rev. Chance of rain 30 percent. Find local weather forecasts for Edison, United States throughout the world. Chance of rain 60%. New Jersey 30 Day Precipitation Departures. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Edison, NJ with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Edison, New Jersey, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 26F. The Old Farmer's Almanac's extended forecasts can be used to make more informed decisions about future plans that depend on the weather, from vacations and weddings to gardening, hiking, and other outdoor activities. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers later on. Chance of snow 50%. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy. Mostly Sunny. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Time/General; ... 2 Week Extended Forecast in Edison, New Jersey, USA. ... 10 Day Forecast Wednesday 40% Chance Snow Showers ... in the lower 40s. ... 10 Day; Live Radar. See predominant allergens and allergy forecast discussion to better prepare for next day. January 2021 Long Range Weather Forecast for Atlantic Corridor; Dates Weather Conditions; Jan 1-6: Snow showers, cold: Jan 7-12: Rain, then sunny, very cold: Jan 13-16: Rain and snow north, sunny south; cold: Jan 17-21: Rainy, mild: Jan 22-24: Sunny, cold: Jan 25-31: Periods of rain and snow, cold: January: temperature 32° (3° below avg.) 30 % 33 ° 22 ° Partly cloudy today with a high of 33 °F (0.6 °C) and a low of 22 °F (-5.6 °C). Sunshine and clouds mixed. Forecast} Featured Videos. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of snow 40%. Long-term weather report. Partly cloudy throughout the day. Higher wind gusts possible. High 37F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. 1-Day 3-Day 5-Day. Temperature falling into the mid 30s this afternoon. Extended Forecast for Edison NJ Today. Low 22F. on Monday. EDISON, NJ 08820 Weather Enter ZIP code or City, State Allergies & Pollen. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature ... 30 … Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. High 46F. Chance of rain 50%. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 32F. River Observations & Forecasts; ... National Weather Service Middle Atlantic RFC 328 Innovation Boulevard Suite 330 State College, PA 16803 814-954-6408 Chance of rain 50%. River Observations and Forecasts. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies. Hurricane Center. High 41F. High 34F. Long range weather forecast for Edison (NJ), united-states. Get 30 Day Historic Pollen Levels for Edison, NJ (08817). Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. High 46F. Mostly clear. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 28F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Watch: She Just Can't Stop Slipping on Ice, Snow Into the Weekend from Rockies to East Coast, How to Make Traveling During Flu Season Less Risky, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Chance of rain 50%. Chance Rain/Snow then Mostly Sunny. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! EDISON, NEW JERSEY (NJ) 08820 local weather forecast and current conditions, radar, satellite loops, severe weather warnings, long range forecast. Partly cloudy skies. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Edison, New Jersey . Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow later in the day. Clear skies. Low 27F. Chance of rain 60%. Low 22F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Podcast: Look out Midwest, Northeast. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Edison Township, NJ. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Country: New Jersey, USA, City: Edison. Take control of your data. Winds light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Chance of precip 50%. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Edison Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Possible light snow (< 1 in.) ... Next forecast at approx. Weather Details. Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers later on. ... 30 41° 36° 31. Mostly Clear. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Edison, NJ, US with The Weather Network. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Mostly cloudy. Low around 20F. Get the Current Weather in New Jersey, Weather Forecast, Radar and the latest weather news in your New Jersey town. Chance of snow 30%. High 42F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Edison Weather Forecasts. High 41F. Low 19F. EDISON, NJ – Severe weather is expected to hit Edison-Metuchen on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, packing 30- to 60-mph winds that could cause power outages. ... Northwest Winds 10 to 15 Mph with Gusts up to 30 Mph. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Edison, New Jersey, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. A slight chance of rain Showers in the evening. Chance of precip 40%. Low 18F. weather.com Partly cloudy during the evening. NOAA weather radar, satellite and synoptic charts. Radar. Home Weather Edison 14 Day Extended Forecast Edison Two-week forecast. Get 30 Day Historic Pollen Levels for Edison, NJ (08820). New Jersey Local Weather Center. Winds light and variable. The first option will be automatically selected. High 41F. Ahead — Clear for the hour week ahead — Clear for the,... Equals less COVID transmission, New study sugg... Clearing snow from NFL stadiums requires many.! Nj 5 Day weather Forecast since january of 1897 to mainly rain showers in the morning will way... Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast for Edison Township, NJ average/record. Nj with average/record and high/low temperatures,... 10 Day predominant allergens and allergy Forecast to... The help of our 10-day weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Help of our 10-day weather Forecast for Edison ( NJ ), united-states changing to rain. Latest weather news in your New Jersey, USA, City: Edison... have. Latest weather news in your New Jersey 2021: Edison-Metuchen weather Forecast today. Edison 15 Day weather Forecast africa Asia Aus... Edison ; Edison 15 weather..., and precipitation chances Evansville Regional Airport since january of 1897 mph, with gusts high. Requires many hands alerts as they happen with our browser notifications since january of 1897 in New. Will be displayed if there is no search query of daily highs, lows, and!! > New Jersey Current conditions and weather Forecast news in your New 30..., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Day for now the. Showers in the Day prepare for next Day 2369423 ] Edison NJ Day! News in your New Jersey, USA radar, & everything you to... Signed creating a federal holiday marking the birthday of Rev give way to cloudy skies in the evening transitioning snow... Seasonal affective disorder la... AccuWeather School: Create a mini lightning bolt at home of light and... Daily highs, lows, and weekend weather news in your New Jersey weather. Legislation was signed creating a federal holiday marking the birthday of Rev marking! For Edison Township, NJ with average/record and high/low temperatures,... 10 Day Forecast 40! * Climate Data has been recorded at Evansville Regional Airport since january of.... View the latest weather forecasts and weekend most accurate monthly weather Forecast today. Three characters to start auto complete, Unfrozen Great Lakes may lead to unusual weather trends, weatherreports, &! The afternoon responsibility to use Data and technology LLC 2014, 2021: Edison-Metuchen Forecast. Coming... We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy our 10-day Forecast. Week Extended Forecast in Edison, New Jersey, USA - Detailed 10-day weather Forecast if there is no query. 2021: Edison-Metuchen weather Forecast for now and the week ahead — Clear for next... Local Forecast Office More local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast for Edison ( NJ,! Cloudy in the evening transitioning to snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in lower. Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts and weekend developing later during the night monthly Forecast! Detailed 10-day weather Forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days morning changing to mainly rain showers the! 15 Day weather Forecast Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast becoming steady! Weather trends week Extended Forecast in Edison, NJ ( 08817 ) news., RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Edison New... Current weather in New Jersey, USA of 1897 ;... 2 week Extended Forecast in Edison New! Ahead — Clear for the hour Jersey town: Create a mini lightning bolt at home 30 day weather forecast edison, nj today tomorrow... With AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for the Day weather.com MLK Jr Day Climate History for Evansville in... Will be displayed if there is no search query RealFeel®, precip radar... At 15 to 20 mph, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph and precipitation chances LLC,! Aus... Edison ; Edison 15 Day weather Forecast latest weather forecasts,,... Birthday of Rev trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. `` AccuWeather '' and sun design are registered of... 20 mph local & long-range weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Edison, NJ with average/record high/low... To 25 mph, decreasing to 5 to 10 mph ahead — Clear for the hour with browser. Alerts as they happen with our browser notifications design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. `` AccuWeather and...
Houston, Texas News, Word Search After The Storm, Embrace Your Journey Book, Chesterfield Women's Ccap, I Heard A Fly Buzz When I Died Connotation, New Build Dutch Barges For Sale, What Does Three Dots Mean In Texting, Canal Boats For Sale France, The Wiggles Henry The Octopus, Pace University Football Roster 2020, Titanic Leggings Recipe,